Procam Television prides itself on being more than a hire facility, all of our equipment is fully tested before leaving the building as well as on return, this ensures the kit is rigorously maintained. We don’t believe in hiring to you from the shelf. All our kit room staff are aspiring crew and understand your needs on set, this is always kept in mind when we are prepping your equipment. Should something fail we will replace the item as quickly as possible. Our first priority is to keep you shooting, wherever you are, whatever you need……
• Procam TV can supply all the equipment you need for your shoot, no need to shop around!
• Individually tailored solutions provided with unbiased advice
• Tailor made hire quotes - We provide quick response.
• Stringent check in & check out processes
• Our Crew are technical & creative experts, we are extremely fussy of who we hire!
• Crew supplied from one cameraman to fully staffed studio crew
• Worked with most major broadcasters, production companies & corporate blue chip clients
• Full Project Management service available, get us involved in pre production planning
• Workflow Management including in house DITs
• Continual investment in the latest technology such as 4K
• Procam TV supports the industry by not being on comparison websites
• 24 hour emergency support
• Shooting abroad? Ask about our ‘Pack to Fly’ service
• Wherever you are whatever you need
• Procam TV – 356 days a year, 24 hours a day
Praise for Procam Television:
'My vision for the show was to create a series (The Incredible Mr Goodwin) that looked as expensive and as filmic as possible. But this came with a challenge as this could undermine the stunts making them feel unbelievable. So I chose to cover the majority of stunts with a live, handheld documentary feel to balance this and capture the spectacular reality of the performances.
The next challenge was how to achieve this high-end look on our limited budget - answer? Turn to Procam! Their commitment to excellence and quality, and their highly experienced assistants were essential to solving it and getting the job done.
This show was made before the F5 and F55 was released, so the decision of which format to use was not straight forward, after much consultation with MD John Brennan, I chose to shoot on the F3 cameras with PL glass and Pix240s, their ungainly bulk proved a worthwhile burden as their image quality and cinematic look was fantastic’
– Jon Richards, Director
Some of the shows we have worked on include:
|Derren Brown||Canon C300/ Sony PDW F800/ Canon 5D/ Various Minicams|
|The Incredible Mr Goodwin||Sony F3/ Sony FS700/ Canon 5D/ Various Minicams|
|Made In Chelsea||Sony F3|
|The Great British Bake Off||Sony PDW F800/ Canon XF305|
|Geordie Shore||Sony PMW 500/ Sony HXR MC50/ Canon XF305|
|Bedtime Live||Canon XA10/ Sony PDW F800/ Canon C300/ Various Minicams|
|The Voice||Canon XF305/ Canon C300/ Sony F3/ Sony PDW F800|
|Choccywoccydoodah||Sony PDW F800/ Sony PMW EX3/ Sony PMW 500|
|Splash!||Sony PDW F800/ Sony Z5/ Go Pro Hero 2|
|The Fixer||Sony PDW F800/ Sony PMW EX3/ Canon XF305|
Site Designed and Developed by The Design Factory