Lastolite Arms and Reflectors
- Collapsible / Reversible
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Upgraded rim tape
- Double-coated reflective surfaces
- Collapses to a third of its original size
Lastolite Blue or Green Screen Collapsable Backgrounds
- A tool to mix two or more images together in all aspects.
- Increasingly used in photography to cut and paste a subject onto a background.
- Set up and collapse quickly
- Available in blue or green
- Or reversible blue-green.
Zarges 3 Part Ladder 1.9 - 4.1m
- Rigid aluminium locking bar for added stability
- Top and middle section with rung hook and positive operation locking tab
- Strong anti-splay nylon restraint straps with sewn-in fixing tab
- Quality stile guides that encompass the whole stile; with plastic inserts for smooth handling
- Extremely rigid ladder with strong connection between rungs and stiles
- Replaceable plastic end caps ensure firm positioning without risk of slipping
- Stabiliser bar included on bottom section
Lastolite Green Screen
- Four-Way Geared Control
- Junior and Baby Locking Receptors
- Saddlebag Style Counterweight Bag
- Easy to use.
- A four wheeled platform trolley
- Two shelves.
Antari Z300 MK 2 Haze machine
- Output: 200 cu. ft/min.
- Tank capacity: 2,5l.
- Fluid type: Fluid Liquid
- Heater: 700W
- Output: 2000 cu. ft/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 300 x 288 mm
- Weight: 8,5 kg
Arri Light Stand
- Lightweight compact stands
- For a variety of uses.
- Easily packed and transportable.
Pea Soup Phantom Hazer - PS49
- Produces a barely visible atmospheric haze
- Is perfect for large volume lighting and laser effects.
- With a haze particle size of just 0.2 micron (mass median diameter)
- The Longest Hang Time
- Leaves NO RESIDUE
- Can produce smoke if required
- Most efficient - 1 litre of fluid creates 40 + hours of haze
- #1 for total reliability