Accounts Assistant West London
Reports to: Finance Manager
Fundamental finance support role, looking after the core day-to-day activities for the finance department, would suit someone well organised and methodical.
New customer account forms
- Liaising with bookers
- Checking form for completeness
- Phoning credit references and insurance companies given to make sure legit.
- Liaising with Finance manager over deposit required.
- Setting up new account on internal systems (Sage 50 + office manager)
- Organise paperwork / filing
Accounts Payable function
- Inputting invoices
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Supplier Payments
Accounts Receivable function
- Allocating payments and keeping a tidy ledger;
- Sending statements, calling customers to chase payment of invoices, helping customers to resolve issues by liaising with other teams within the
- Ensure all credit card receipts are posted on Sage on a monthly basis
Monthly Management Accounts
- Assisting in the producing of the monthly management accounts pack
- Helping produce month-end reports for management review
- Control of petty cash transactions
- Office support
- Being the first point of contact for finance.
- Dealing with finance email address.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Other ad hoc projects.
- Approachable, friendly, sociable person who works well in a team environment and enjoys communicating with people across the company from business directors to crew members.
- Must be an efficient, reliable individual, who can multi-task in an organised and concise way.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Attention to detail with self-reviews necessary to ensure the accuracy of work.
- Pro-active and someone who questions processes to make sure they are efficient.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.