Social Media + Marketing Assistant London
Title: Social Media and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a background in broadcast hire, production or post production environment, to join our team for an 8-month duration, as a Social Media and Marketing Assistant. You will have hands-on involvement in crafting marketing solutions, with a particular responsibility for social media, email marketing, and website.
This opportunity is an 8-month contract, commencing November 2019 to June 2020.
The key focus of this role will be maintaining social media platforms and ensuring that the content is consistently updated to a high standard. The Social Media and Marketing Assistant will report to and liaise directly with the Assistant Social Media & Communications Manager and Creative Designer. You will be part of a dedicated team, of which you will take direction and guidance from, but will execute your tasks proactively and independently.
Social Media (70% of role)
- Developing and executing the social strategy – create a regular publishing schedule with relevant and on brand content across all social channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) for Procam, Procam NY, Procam Projects, TLS and Take 2. This includes organic and paid social posts.
- Day-to-day management of our online community, from planning, creating and sharing engaging text, image and video content, to responding to comments across all our social channels
- Working with the Creative Designer to produce aligned creative content in a timely manner for planned campaigns and social posts.
- Monitor, analyse and report on key social media, web and campaign metrics and optimise strategy against these
Other Marketing Support (30% of role)
- Assist with the content creation across marketing materials, ensuring consistency in style, content, branding and tone (ie: eshots, case studies, company newsletter, leaflets, online and print ads, branded merchandise, etc.)
- Website – maintain website updates (adding equipment, case studies/news, job postings, etc)
- Support organising, executing and attending industry events, workshops and related sponsorship engagements, and whilst there taking photographs for social media and newsletter usage
- Provide occasional administrative support to other departmental colleagues
- Reporting to and liaising directly with: Assistant Social Media & Communications Manager and Graphic Designer/Creative. Interviews will also be conducted with the Head of Group Marketing.
Provide occasional administrative support to other departmental colleagues:
- Group IT Manager (website management and analytics functions)
- New Kit Team (for latest on new kit that needs to be added to the website)
- HR (adding/removing & tweaking jobs added to the website, as well as promoting the jobs)
- 1-3 years’ experience creating digital content and growing a social audience
- Interest in the broadcast industry
- Experience and an interest in broadcast hire, production or post production environment, ideally within a marketing department, is preferred but not required
- Experience with managing social media platforms
- Previous experience of developing social media campaigns and short to long term scheduling (using the social platform management tool Hootsuite)
- Strong knowledge of reporting, content planning and creation
- Ability to organise and manage your own time effectively
- Proactive and creative
- Knowledge of the latest cinematography equipment
- Short form video creation for social media
- Familiarity of email campaign management tool, such as Mailchimp or Mailerlite
If you think this sounds like you, please send your CV, remuneration expectations and a brief summary highlighting your experience in developing branded content across various marketing channels to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note interviews will be held across the following dates:
September: 10th -13th, 23rd - 27th
October: 21st - November 1st
+++ STRICTLY NO AGENCIES THANK YOU +++