Matthews Doorway Dolly
The new Round-d-Round Doorway Dolly from Matthews is the next generation in Doorway Dolly development. Based on the industry proven designed and engineered Matthews Doorway Dolly, the new Round-d-Round model offers all-wheel steering which allows for greater turning flexibility and will turn in a tight 6 foot (2 meter) circle. Add to kit list
The camera operator seat will mount in six different fixed locations. Steering from both ends of the dolly will allow unlimited camera positioning as the dolly rolls on track with either Hot Buttons or the Matthews Centipede or on the ground with the standard pneumatic rubber tires. Load capacity is over 1100 pounds (500kg) and the platform is carpeted for a non-slip, low-maintenance surface.
- Constructed with a wooden platform attached to a steel tubing frame.
- The platform is fitted with a recessed camera tie-down and is carpeted for a non-slip, low maintenance surface.
- Steering is accomplished with the use of a pull handle similar to a wagon, or it may be used in a secured upright position.
- There is an angled fitting to allow the push bar to tilt down 340 for more clearance between the Dolly and the operator.
- For extra low angles, the dolly can be inverted.
- The rear wheels extend outward to provide greater operating stability.
- All of the receivers have a Posi-V-Lock design when the pin is inserted, for a tight unitized fit.
- Can be equipped with Matthews Hot Buttons for use on straight or curved track.
- Matthews Standard Doorway Dolly
- Push/Pull & Turning Handle
- 4x Pneumatic Wheels
- Box of Wedges & Paganinis