Copperhead 3200 Fiber Optic Camera Transceiver
The CopperHead™ 3200 system is a robust fiber optic link between your camcorder and your truck, control room or “video village” position.
The system will simultaneously transport both digital (SDI or HD-SDI) and analogue (NTSC or PAL) program video, as well as all two-way camera control, audio, video, data, tally/call and intercom signals between the camera and the base station. Add to kit list
The Telecast Fiber CopperHead™ 3200 is durable with high quality and reliable design, that allows for all camera signals to be made available on lightweight fibre cable and low power consumption.
- All camera signals on lightweight fiber cable
- Broadcast quality video and audio
- Return HD video
- Two-channel intercom
- Multikilometer distance capability
- Multiple fiber connector options
- Battery mount options for Anton Bauer or V-Mount
- Two fiber cable options
- Tactical fiber
- Military specification, battlefield proven
- Requires local power at camera
- Internal power supply delivers 95 w power to the camera up to 213 m (780 ft)
- External powerplus delivers 100 w power to the camera up to 2 km (1.2 miles) 150 w opt.
- Use the teleport™ 3G system to multiplex up to eight Copperhead™ 3200 systems onto a single strand of fiber
- Durable, high reliability design