Evertz 8010TM Timecode Reader / Generator
Accepts 4:2:2 (525 and 625 line) digital video signals Add to kit list
Serial digital video input provides automatic cable equalization on cable lengths up to 200 meters of low loss coax such as Belden 8281
Optional bypass relay for program path protection on power loss
Auxiliary serial digital video output (not bypass protected)
Passes embedded audio and other ancillary data signals
- LTC and D-VITC Time Code Reader with line select
- LTC and D-VITC Time Code generator with line select
- Character Inserter displays reader & generator time and user bits in the picture
- Separate positioning of each character window
- 16 digit Alpha-numeric display, with 16 pushbuttons
- Serial Remote Control of most functions - Broadcasts reader data or sends it on request
- Rack mountable
- Momentary or continuous jam sync modes
- User bit transfer from reader time or user bits
- 25 Fps « 29.97 Fps SMPTE drop frame converter
- Optional composite monitor output converts digital video to analog
- GPI Remote Control mode allows user to pass remote control contact closure information in VITC user bits
- Recalculates EDH after VITC and character insertion
- Optional input bypass relay for power failure bypass protection
- Optional dual power supply configuration
- A full function time code reader/generator system for serial digital video.
- Is a combination generator/reader for Linear Time Code (LTC) and Digital Vertical Interval Time Code (D-VITC),
- Contains a high resolution character inserter that can burn the generator or reader numbers directly into the digital program output as well as an optional analog monitoring output.
- A 16 digit alphanumeric display can be quickly delegated to show the required data.
- Will accept 525 or 625 line component digital video.
- The time code generator can be preset to lock to the digital program video either by simple frame locking.
- Where necessary it will color lock to an analog Color Reference in accordance with the 4 field NTSC or 8 field PAL color sequence.
Hire the Evertz 8010TM Timecode Reader / Generator from Procam.
Best service and rental rates for the Evertz 8010TM Timecode Reader / Generator and all cameras, lenses, sound, lighting and grip.