Missing and Damaged Assistant London
Head of Technical Facilities
Based in our London service office, this is a full-time, permanent position to coordinate and assist the Missing / Damaged desk at Procam TV.
- To review the new and outstanding missing and damaged cases and keep up to date on the status of missing and damaged kit by contacting clients
- Writing emails in a timely and professional manner to communicate with clients detailing the kit that is outstanding/damaged
- Liaising with technical managers and service department regarding assessment and ongoing repairs of damaged equipment
- Coordinating and supervising in-house spot searches for missing equipment
- Liaising with the Account Managers and Senior Management regarding cases for important clients
- Manage paperwork efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and take responsibility for incoming emails
- Conducting in-house spot searches for missing equipment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time management proficiency
- To be able to work independently
- To take ownership of the role
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- Interest in media production, film, camera equipment, filming, still photography
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3-month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.